Tuesday, February 24, 2009

yikes

I am horrible at budgeting.....

Yet I can't seem to make a budget because I don't know how much I will need and when...I'm not even going to have money for food in June at this rate. Hmph.

2 comments:

  1. You need to get on that and quick. You really don't want to end up like someone who was on our trip, with no money towards the end. She ended up having to sneak food at her home! It's not that hard to budget: go to the supermarche to get breakfast items so that you don't have to buy them every morning. I can give you other tips if you would like, just let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, it basically means I can't travel anywhere as much as I wanted to. If I travel in lieu of necessity, I will be screwed...so that means no fabulous European tour during Spring Break. I might be able to go to 2 places but the tour Ani and I were contemplating...not going to be very possible, tbh. Oh well. C'est la vie.

    ReplyDelete