Wednesday, February 25, 2009

reussi!

So, I lost my cellphone. Officially...

I went to the Orange MobiStore (my provider) and got a new phone...paid 39 euros for yet another phone and I asked them (repeatedly) if it was possible to transfer the credits from my old phone to my new phone. He said yes, I just had to go to the main store in Fleur d'Eau (a shopping center). I did that...but the people at the main store were completely confused and said they couldn't do that - I had to contact "service client" BLAH BLAH BLAH. At this point, I was extremely annoyed because I was thinking to myself, "Great, not only did I have to explain all this crap in French, but now I have to call Customer Service and explain to them the same thing and ask if it's possible to transfer the remaining credits...entirely in French, yet again!"

Oh yeah, Julia was in a fabulous mood. I return home, log onto my account online, suspend my account since I lost my phone, and decide to be brave and call customer services. Yay for being courageous!!!! I didn't really have a problem explaining everything and getting my point across that I wanted to transfer the remaining credits. The lady told me that since I just activated/bought my new phone today, it takes overnight for them to register it in their system, but tomorrow, it will be absolutely possible to transfer the credits to my new number. YAY! Otherwise (if it weren't possible), tomorrow I would return the phone I bought and just go cellphone-less (gasp! as you all know how dependent I am on my cellphone) all semester. But since it's possible to transfer credits, WOO HOO! No disconnected Julia. :)

As far as workload goes and classes, etc...OMD (oh mon dieu - OMG) I don't think I have ever been so swamped with work - especially in my Langue class. SOOOOOOOOO much work...which is abnormal (in my opinion) for one class, but then again, I've never had a class that's worth 6 credit hours, so I have no idea how much work really is supposed to go into it. I'm taking each day as it comes and each assignment as it comes - so that hasn't changed. If homework is due the next day, I do it the night before (generally). That's just the way the cookie crumbles (movie reference - 10 points to who guesses correctly!)

Okay? Okay. I think I might drink a Kriek tonight while doing my homework. But you probably don't want to know that...

J'vs♥,
jh


ps - I have yet to receive any mail. WHY AREN'T YOU PEOPLE SENDING ME MAIL!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

1 comment:

  1. I don't have your address (I need to know where to look) and the movie reference is Bruce Almighty.

    ReplyDelete