Never, ever can I remember a child not liking me, but Youna (the 3 year old granddaughter of my host mother)...I just don't get it.
Hugs? Forget 'em. Kisses? If I can't get a hug, what makes you think I could get a kiss?
I am nice to her. I play with her when I can. She was okay with me until Barbie came back from vacation. She won't have anything to do with me - just Barbie. Sure, I'm jealous...but only because I don't understand why in the world this kid doesn't like me. I have been here for over 3 weeks. I've seen her a LOT since then.
Fine...I'll let the 3 year old be a 3 year old, but she's the weirdest freaking 3 year old I have ever encountered, hands down.
I's got my Lilli-girl anyways. :) Infinitely better than this strange 3 year old French kid. HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment