Friday, February 27, 2009

rough week

If I didn't have to get up early tomorrow morning to go on the 2nd CIDEF excursion, this post would be much longer.

This week (and the week before) has been very rough. I sent an email to my beloved campus mother...and thus began what I have deemed "the Meredith Domino Effect." She sent an email to someone else, who sent an email to the CIDEF director, who talked with my Langue professor (whom I had talked to on Tuesday in Tutorat about how things were), and then today I was summoned to the CIDEF director's office.

And, of course, I cried a lot because that's what I do. And I talked a lot about what was going on. And I laughed a little because I just found it all very funny for some reason. But I laughed and cried at the same time. It was weird.

Beware of the trans-continental Meredith Domino Effect. Oy vey.

Bonne nuit,
♥
jh

No comments:

Post a Comment