Guess who made new friends today!??!?!
Your socially awkward Francophile aka me. :)
Mm, I met one of them the other day, but today, I think I'm officially friends with her (Caroline, who I met through Aric)- as she invited me to go Thursday night to The Jam Club (?). Apparently they've made friends with the owner and bartender...so...suhweeeeeeet. Yeah, and of course through Mandy and Aric (who is in my Langue class, so I've known him a little while), I met Mandy, Emma and Piper. They're all from KU (Kansas U? I think). Today in Phonetics, I went to go sit on the side (to myself, like I always do - like I said, socially awkward!), and Caroline said, "What are you doing, come sit with us! Don't sit over there by yourself!"
Okay, so that's all I really feel like reporting right now. I'm sure I'll get another desire to write this evening...
Salut!
jh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yay!!! i'm glad you're making friends love :) :) have fun at that bar tomorrow night...can't wait till that's ME!!!!
ReplyDelete