There are no roasted sunflower seeds in France. OMG. I am going to die.
SOMEBODY. ANYBODY. SEND ME SUNFLOWER SEEDS!!! puhleeeeaaassseeeeeee....
♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
I'm on it!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU and enjoyed our chat today sooooooo freaking MUCH!!!! <3
Hey girly! Thanks for sending the link! I'll be checking it DAILY! Sounds like you are having a really good time. Steve wants you to bring him back a speciality mustard from a store in Paris, but I'll have to get the name of it and get back to you. He also wants you to try a black truffle...again I'll be back in touch with the details. Have you taken many pics yet? Can you post them here or can you send them to me via e-mail (donnahoutchings@yahoo.com)? Take care! Enjoy, live it up! Hugs! Donna
ReplyDelete