Tonight is going to be my first night "out on the town!" A wholeeeeeee bunch of us are going to Le Jam Club, a bar in centre-ville (downtown...have you learned the word yet?). Apparently the owners/bartenders are really nice and the music is amazing, donc (so), we're going! Caroline, Aric, Marcel, and others (no idea how many).
Oui, j'y vais pour boire mais ne pas pour être bourrée. C'est normal en France pour les jeunes de aller boire aux bars avec leurs amis (comme dans les E.U.) et s'amuser bien! Donc...pas de commentaires! LOL. :)
(Yes, I'm going there to drink but not to be drunk. It's normal in France for young adults to go drinking at bars with their friends (like in the States) and have fun! So...no comments!)
I still have lots to tell you, but as Thursdays and Fridays are my busy days, I haven't had much time to write (with all the little details you've been wanting to know).
Okay? Okay.
J'y vais!
♥
jh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment