Wednesday, February 25, 2009

seriously!?

How does SAS expect me to re-sign a paper that is still in the States if I am IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COUNTRY!??!?!

I swear, somebody somewhere is out to get me and make my life a living hell, in general, but especially while I am studying abroad.

What. The. Heck!??!

I'm going to bed. This day sucked. The only positive thing that came out of today was talking to Erin and my Lilli-girl. When asked, "How do you say mustard in French?" Lilli responded, "Ketchup!!"

It's the little things that make you smile, but it's also the little things that make you want to pull your hair out. Madame Florence (my Langue prof) said that being happy is a choice. You choose to feel one way or the other. I still maintain that's completely false in certain cases. If I could control my emotions and choose how I feel, don't you think I would have started doing that 15 years ago????

I really really hope that this gets easier because, as of right now, it doesn't feel worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment