I woke up around 5am this morning with horrible nausea. No matter which way I laid, I couldn't get it to go away. I finally fell back asleep somehow and when I had to wake up at 7am to get to my 8am History of France class, I felt like a zombie. I've been having stomach cramps - way up high, almost to my diaphragm and lots of abdominal pain. I've felt nauseous, weak, really fatigued, and dizzy at times (always when standing up).
I went to the Infirmerie on campus and the first thing that came out of my mouth was, "Je me sens très très malade." (I feel very very sick). She had me lay down on the beds and gave me weird tiny pieces of medicine that I had to keep under my tongue. They looked like Nerds (the candy) without any coloring, and they were sweet. I sleep most of the time I was there -which was about 10:15am to after noon; thus, I missed my entire Langue class...oh well, sickness overrules having to go to class. Sucks because I actually like that class and I even told the nurse, "Oh, ma prof va me tuer!" (My professor's going to kill me!) She said that they always excuse students who have medical notes so I wouldn't be in any sort of trouble.
I have class this afternoon, but I'm going to sleep. Right now. I feel AWFUL.
I still have all my symptoms plus a horrible headache. I told my friend Marie to tell our Francais Familier prof that I'm sick...and after I told Marie my symptoms, she jokingly said, "AH! Preggers!" I replied, "LOL immaculate conception!" Silly Marie. Stupid sickness.
Okay, to bed I go, and hopefully I feel better very soon!!! I have a test tomorrow in History of France and if I'm too sick to study, how will I take the test? Geez. Hopefully I feel better after a few hours of sleep...
♥,
your unfortunately sick Angevine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment