Wednesday, March 11, 2009

special surprise :)



Note: this video may not show up until it's been processed through Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Julia, I am so jealous of your Spring break adventure and wish I could stow away in your suitcase! My daughter, Christine (the one studying in Perugia, Italy this semester) also spent her Spring break running around Europe. They spent a few days in Rome (on two occasions) and she and her roommates stayed at the same hostel both times. It is right near the train station which may be convenient getting from the airport to the train station. The hostel information is:

    Hotel and Hostel Des Artistes
    Via Villafranca 20
    00185 Roma
    +39 06 445 4365

    I will check with Christine how she got from the airport in Rome to the hostel. I will also ask what she would recommend seeing and doing. I was in Rome in October during my vacation and can share some "must see" sights. You can check out the hostel on the hostel website and even book reservations.

    Until I "talk" to you again with more details, stay well.

    Lillian (in Admissions)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um i hate you we did not have that much time to travel!! i am very excited for you. rome is really fun (esp. at night!) and i only spent 2 days there and there was so much left to do. germany is pretty cool too. and athens? holy cow. je suis vachement jalouse mon amie !! but you will have a blast and though i can't imagine how cher that must be, i'm sure it will be worth it. now i must return to french film festival planning.

    -ybs

    ReplyDelete