...and yet I write.
I'm currently wondering how in the world I'm going to finish everything that I must in a timely manner. I'm not one to keep deadlines and I'm reaping the consequences of that from time to time. It's nearly 2am here and I am up writing a blog and watching The L Word. I should be out having fun with friends, but I decided to be lame and not do anything entertaining or productive thus far this weekend. I'm just glad to have survived this past week!
I'm trying to think of something interesting to tell you - something related to study abroad - but I'm coming up empty for some reason. Shouldn't I have lots to tell you? Even the most mundane things should be recorded (or so someone told me).
I ordered a book from Amazon.fr. "Telling Lies" by Sophie Marceau - yes, the French actress. It's written in English and my next goal is to find the one she wrote in French. I read all the books, just like I've done since I can remember, yet haven't really contributed to the published collection of this world. Maybe I'll end up writing a book about my time in France. My struggles, my triumphs, the lessons learned...So cliché. One day it'll all come out and I will have contributed something permanent to this world.
I think I'm going to finish watching this episode of The L Word and let this philosophy inside my head marinate for awhile. Maybe something will come of it.
A plus,
♥
jh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment