Friday, March 13, 2009

ridiculous amounts of sleep and 4 lost pounds later...

I am definitely sick. Yesterday afternoon, "le gastro" hit me full force. Missed 3 hours of class yesterday, 5 hours of class today, and a test. This afternoon is the first time I have been able to eat anything - some pretzels. I haven't felt the effects of that, and it's been over 6 hours, so here's to hoping that I'm getting better!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to miss the trip to see the other 4 châteaux tomorrow. I don't wannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. They're pretty and make me happy. Who knows, maybe I'll feel miraculously better around 6am!!

Mm, doubt it. As much as I'd like to go, my health comes first, right? If this were only a cold, I could deal...but a stomach bug? HA! Wednesday I weighed over 72 kg and when I weighed myself this evening I was below 70 kg...That's a pretty big loss, isn't it? I'm not really sure what's a safe amount to lose while having one of these monsters.

Either way I feel yucky. :(

I want my mommy. Been a while since I've said that, hmm? But I do, I want my mommyyyyyyyy.

♥,
your still sick little Angevine.

No comments:

Post a Comment