Thursday, March 19, 2009

instead of homework...just kidding

Taking a break from homework - just to update you a bit. This post probably won't be very long.

Things are well - even with SO much work. I have to deal, though, as it's the only choice I have! I am hoping hoping hoping hoping super super super hard that good things come in 3s, though. I've gotten 2 REALLY awesome pieces of news since yesterday and hope that the third is on the way.

Heidi got engaged. :) I'm so excited for her!!!!!! Wonder if she'll let me help plan her bachelorette party....te he he he. You all know how much fun I am, and in November I will be 21 so the sky will be the limit! ha ha ha

The second marvelous marvelous (probably even more marvelous than Heidi's engagement) is that Hen is going to be staying in Raleigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her hubby is doing his residency at UNC (as opposed to Vanderbilt all the way out in Tennessee). Yay! Now I don't have to lose one of the 2 people who help me to keep myself sane each week. Ha ha ha.

And for the 3rd thing: Chelsea isn't going to be editor of the yearbook next year, so I put in a bid. I've always been interested in stuff like this (perhaps a more detailed explanation later), so I hope that I have no competition. I will fight for this position!!!!! Cross your fingers for me. :)

Okay, short and sweet. Back to L'Etranger by Camus. :)
♥,
jh

No comments:

Post a Comment