Sunday, March 15, 2009

your petite Angevine is just a little bit stupid...

Yesterday (Saturday) was the 2nd Châteaux de la Loire excursion...and despite being sick the past 2 days, I went. What's confusing is the fact that I felt perfectly fine (just tired) for nearly 18 hours, starting Friday afternoon. Bam, around noon yesterday, the sickness reared its ugly head once more!!! I made it through the first 2 châteaux - Amboise and Clos Lucé. My camera took my place alongside Ani for the other two - Blois and Cheverny. I stayed on the autocar and slept...or at least stayed horizontal.

Sometimes I think, "If I only had a brainnnnnnnn..." but in this case, my body lied to me, so I am never going to believe it again!

I am recuperating - and very, very slowly. I've missed so much class- and only in 2 days! I have no idea how I'm going to catch up. I hope the professors are very understanding...after all, I did not volunteer to have a stomach bug, now did I????

I had a dream last night about feeding horses...wondering what that could mean?? Gee - I could eat as much as a horse right now I'm so HUNGRY! ha ha ha ha ha!!! I've forgotten what real food tastes like. I've had a little bit of pretzels, a couple bites of banana and some chicken broth in the last few days. The chicken broth was by far the best-tasting - wish it was more than liquid!!!! I can't wait to eat real food again. I will never take eating pasta, bread, paninis, or anything of the sort, for granted EVER AGAIN!

I'm so hungryyyyyyyyyyyyy. :(

I'll upload some photos here later. :)

♥,
your slowly recuperating Angevine

No comments:

Post a Comment