Saturday, January 10, 2009

call me a dork...

BUT I DON'T CARE!

Celine Dion is extending her Taking Chances World Tour back to Europe while I am STILL THERE! OMG. Okay, if you don't like Celine Dion or just don't care, I'm sorry to inform you that I have been a Celine fan for as long as I can remember. Seriously. I have dreamed of going to one of her concerts all my life! I thought about going to the Raleigh concert on January 20, but I'm not so sure she would sing many songs in French. Her French albums are my favorite of hers. So...I had just found on her website that she would be in Paris, France, May 19-27, 2009, with a few nights' exceptions.

"Pont de l'Ascension" begins the evening of the 20 and continues until the morning of the 25. I could go to Paris and see the show on the 21.

If you still don't get it...well, it's Celine Dion...in PARIS...where everybody speaks French (usually haha). That means she will sing all her French songs, or a vast majority of them, anyway. How many people can say that they have been to a Celine Dion concert in Paris?

Exactly.

But if you still don't get it, I am sorry that your musical palate sucks compared to mine! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment