I have received my housing placement. If you're desperate for my address, email me for it. :)
I will say that I am VERY impressed with my host family's location because I am less than half a mile from the university. That means my lazy butt doesn't have to get up at 5am every morning to become pretty and get ready to take a looooooooooong commute like others in the past have had to!!!! Yay - celebration!
I have yet to find where I should stay in Paris, but I did mail out today the missing documents I had for the French Consulate in Atlanta! That means my stuff should be processed soon; I would say start of next week. Oh, and I also received an email address for my host mother so I need to contact her with more details about my arrival and arrange pick up times, dates, etc.
And although I am really excited, I am really really scared too. Hmph. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment