Friday, June 5, 2009

bien passé et plein de mémoires

45 minutes until my last final - French Literature of the 20th century. I probably haven't studied enough and I'm probably going to do just fine, despite all the worrying and anxiety. I haven't done what I should to finish this semester. I haven't yet closed my French bank account but it's awesome that my bank will be open tomorrow morning. :) I was also going to mail a box home but I don't want to pay the crapload of money it will take so I'm just going to fit it into my stuff somehow. It'll happen. I'm good at spatial configuration.

I'm not ready to leave, but I'm sure you know that. I'm not ready to speak English all the time. I don't want to. I want to speak French constantly, thanks.

Less than 48 hours until I am no longer in my belle France. Just over 24 hours until I am no longer in my bel Angers.

Je ne dirai jamais au revoir. Jamais. C'est à bientôt. Je reviendrai un jour. J'en suis sûre.

A+,
ta belle française

No comments:

Post a Comment