Life is busy, busy, busy, and I am lazy, lazy, lazy in comparison to all that needs to be done, but I am managing. I am getting what needs to be done right away finished and what can wait, waits - if not for anything but my sanity.
I know I still don't have any pictures up from Spring Break, but like I said, life is hectic. I took a lot of pictures and the videos take FOREVER to process - just from my camcorder to the laptop. Then I have to format it to a small enough file size to upload on here for all to see.
This past weekend I planned on being productive. That is, until I woke up Saturday morning with my upper back hurting so much I could barely move! I was in so much pain I couldn't do anything but cry. Lying on my back hurt; lying on my side hurt; sitting up hurt; everything hurt. I finally had to get a "médecin de garde" to come see me. He wrote me some prescriptions for muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatory stuff, but they didn't do anything. I'm in pain still - though I think it's more that I've gotten used to it because my movement isn't much greater despite it being 3 days or more since I randomly woke up seemingly paralyzed. :(
The only realization that really came out of this situation is that my host mother has no compassion. If Katherine were in the same situation...
Anyway, I'm writing to you and it's raining outside. I have class in 40 minutes and I don't want to go. I don't want to walk in the stupid cold rain to sit in a class and take notes for an hour and have to walk back through the rain home. Yuck. Stupid rain!!!
But (however many hours later), I went to class. It was kinda boring, but isn't class usually boring, no matter what?
Now I'm going to attempt productivity.
Okay, thanks. bye. :)
♥,
jh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment